Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Nation of the Great Thinkers?


Well... Lets see. I am a member of a mailing list called ´Psikologi Transformatif´ (Transformative Pshycology) And, the way I see it, that mailing list is one of the most ´crowded´ Yahoogroup in Indonesia. Filled by different academic backgrounds, some are with well known names and from -also well known- educational institutions of Indonesia.

You can easily find a bunch of people talking about their views of how the nation should be developed, of course by talking, talking and talking.
One of the most funny thing I ever experienced was, there were some folks talking of how to folding the time and space in order to reach the Alpha Centaury! Wow, hollllarious! Considering we -Indonesian- not even put our stinky feet on the moon!

I joined the group, basicly is to see it as an ´aquarium of words´ watching how these people enjoying them selves, spending their time by talking, talking and talking. As my ´Kopitalistic´ term is N.A.T.O.: No Action Talk Only!

I do enjoying my self there, specially when I throw a stupid -some might say crazy- question, just to watch them to laugh to them selves, such as ´Can a donut be a symbol of a religion?´ (I even build a blog for that specific question. It´s called ´Hole spirit´, click here.)

Here I go again! Watching how smart and brilliant they are -so they think- that they can somehow explain how they can reach the Alpha Centaury by simply folding the time and space, I would like see how they could justify them selves as ´Indonesian´. And is it possible to justify it by ´how stinky your feet, are?´...

None of them giving me satisfaction answer! They cannot even explain themselves, how could they justify themselves as ´Indonesian´... And they are ready to reach the Alpha Centaury ???...

Hollarious!... What else can I say?

No comments: